• Pulp and Paper Mill established at Geeveston.
• Australia in the midst of the Great Depression.
• Meeting held in August at the Geeveston High School to discuss the idea of a golf course.
• John and Sam McKibben offer a parcel of land for the course.
• Six-man committee formed; Ron Sharp becomes the first secretary.
Clubhouse built near the sixth green, grazing area for sheep established.
Peace declared, and a small course set up where Geeveston Tennis Club stands
• Geeveston Golf Club revives and decides to return to the original site.
27 Mckibbens Rd, Geeveston TAS 7116